There are many ways to help me continue my work (besides following me on Twitter or Facebook). If you think the world will be better off with more of my writing and research available to the public, or if you just want to reward those scholars and philosophers you like or value, here are a variety of things you can do:
- Legal Fund: Money donated here will help considerably. Otherwise…
- The easiest way to help is to purchase my books (especially from my Bookstore or audio and ebook editions) or products (at Richard Carrier’s Amusements and Richard Carrier Games). Or recommend them to others.
- Or buy any books & videos at my Richard Carrier Recommends Amazon store, which lists my top recommendations in several categories. You pay the same, but I get a commission. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking you to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- If you want to send a gift of money just to help, or show appreciation and support for my research, writing, and educating, then please send it to my PayPal account.
- Or better yet, help sustain my financial security and future by becoming a regular Patron of my most important online writing, by joining my supporters at Patreon. Just a few dollars per month (a single dollar per article or more) will keep me inspired to excel. Patrons also get to post comments on my blog.
- You can also take any of my monthly online courses. I teach one course every month, and repeat most of them yearly. You do all work and readings on your own time and schedule, and as much or as little as you want. And you get to ask me any and all questions on the course subject.
- You can also bring me out to meet and speak with your group or school (I charge $200-$300 plus travel, a place to stay, and an opportunity to sell books) or bring me in by live feed (Skype, Facetime, or Google Meetup, at $150/hour). My calendar fills quickly and I am often busy, so you should start discussing plans with me two to six months in advance.
Any one or all of these help me to continue my career, produce information for the public, and find encouragement in both.